B.A. LL.B.- 2011-2016, Jamia Millia Islamia
LL.M.- 2017-2019, Jamia Millia Islamia
Member, Bar Council of Delhi (Since 2017)
Vidur is an alumnus of Jamia Millia Islamia University. During his days at Jamia he was a member of the football team and Moot Court Society of Jamia. He regularly appears before the High Courts, Tribunals and Trial Courts for a variety of disputes pertaining to Real Estate Law, Public Law and Criminal Law.
1. Successfully represented a state government housing authority in a dispute involving the allotment of land for the construction of a private hospital
2. Appeared for an individual Home Buyer (Financial Creditors) before the NCLAT in appeal, against the order of the adjudicating authority.
3. Represented and defended the rights of the homebuyers against the real estate builders, before the NCDRC.
1. Advised and drafted bail application for an accused in a case pertaining to criminal breach of trust.
2. Successfully secured quashing of proceedings emanating from the First Information Report relating to matrimonial disputes before the Delhi High Court.
3. Representing pharmaceutical, media entertainment and other private companies in financial fraud and cheque bouncing cases before Trial Courts.
4. Representing an informant in cancellation of bail proceedings before the Supreme Court for real estate related offences.
1. Represented an individual in degree accreditation dispute against a public university before a Division Bench of the Delhi High Court. [Pooja Singh v. Indian Council of Agricultural Research – National Dairy Research Institute & Ors 2021 SCC Online Del 175]
2. Represented a public sector transport corporation before the Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) in a wrongful termination dispute.
3. Represented a federation of privately owned medical and dental colleges from Rajasthan before the Supreme Court in disputes relating to norms governing counselling of students.