Bachelor of Arts and Laws, B.A. LLB (Hons.), Gujarat National Law University (Class of 2015)
Member Bihar State Bar Council (Since 2015)
Sahil is an alumnus of Gujarat National Law University. He has completed a course on ‘International Commercial Litigation and Arbitration’ from London School of Economics (Summer School). In his previous employment as a Law Officer in Bank of Baroda he regularly handled banking law and insolvency matters. After Joining Chambers 20A, Sahil has worked on several matters relating to restructuring, insolvency law, arbitration law and criminal law. He now appears regularly before trial courts, tribunals and the Delhi High Court.
1. Represented several homebuyers in insolvency proceedings and further presented claims on their behalf before the Insolvency Resolution Professional.
2. Represented several homebuyers against real estate builders before the Delhi High Court and National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission.
3. Represented a Resolution Professional in a civil appeal before the Supreme Court.
1. Advised and drafted bail application for an accused in a case pertaining to cheating and forgery before Sessions Court.
2. Representing an accused in an anticipatory bail petition before the Supreme Court for excise related offences.