Bachelor of Arts and Laws,B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), Amity Law School, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, (Class of 2016)
Bar Council of Delhi (Since 2016)
Harsh Choudhary is a 2016 graduate of Amity Law School. Prior to joining Chamber 20A, he worked with a Senior Advocate whose practice mainly focussed on criminal law. During his previous employment, Harsh appeared regularly before the Delhi High Court as well as trial courts across Delhi. After joining Chamber 20A, Harsh has worked on several matters pertaining to consumer law, criminal law and Intellectual Property Law. He has appeared regularly before trial courts, consumer forums and the Supreme Court.
1. Representing a German steel manufacturer in a procurement dispute against an Indian purchaser before a trial court in Delhi.
2. Representing a construction company in a tender cancellation dispute before the Supreme Court.
3. Prepared legal opinions and advisory notes for insurance company in multiple cases relating to payment of compensation under the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
4. Successfully represented a private hotel before the Delhi High Court in a dispute related to charging of extra licence fee by the New Delhi Municipal Council.
1. Extensively appeared on behalf of the Delhi Police before the Delhi High Court. Dealt with a wide set of matters including but not limited to quashing of FIRs, monitoring of investigations and bail matters.
2. Advised and drafted application for bail of an individual before a Sessions Court
1. Representing a pharmaceutical company before a trial court in Delhi in a passing off dispute.
2. Represented multiple private clients in prosecution hearings before the Trademarks Registry.